Competition: Win a fantastic gaming and museum prize to celebrate the Tank Museum’s part in new Brad Pitt film Fury
The Tank Museum’s latest exhibition, Fury, was officially opened on October 20 by the ‘voice’ of Formula 1, Murray Walker – a former Captain in the Royal Scots Greys who commanded a Sherman Tank during the Second World War, and attended by fellow war veterans and local dignitaries.
© Tank Museum
The exhibition tells the story of the museum’s integral involvement in the making of David Ayer’s visionary film, ‘Fury’, which exploded onto cinema screens across the UK on October 22.
The movie casts two of The Tank Museum’s exhibits, the world’s only working Tiger 131 tank and the eponymous Fury Sherman M4 tank, in a tale of overwhelming odds deep behind enemy lines during the final days of the Second World War.
© Tank Museum
The film’s armour-plated star, the Sherman M4, takes centre stage alongside imagery and footage from the film. Other attractions include uniforms worn by the cast and numerous props straight from the set.
Thanks to Wargaming, you could win seven days of access to the Premium version of the World of Tanks game on PC (codes valid on EU server), where five sets of the M4A3E8 Fury Sherman Premier Tank with garage slot will be available to re-enact your favorite scenes from Fury.
They’ll also throw in a family ticket to visit the fascinating museum. For a chance of winning, email email@example.com with Fury in the subject line, and answer this question: Where is The Tank Museum based?
Don’t forget to include your name and contact details. Good luck.
Competition closes 5pm on November 21 2014.
The Fury exhibition, sponsored generously by Wargaming, is scheduled to run until the end of 2015.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is not open to employees of Culture24, The Tank Museum or their families.
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK.
- All entrants must include contact details or their entry will be discarded. All contact details will be deleted after the competition.
- Winners will be informed on November 24 2014.
- Winners will be drawn at random, decisions are final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Culture24 and The Tank Museum do not take responsibility for any lost or late entries.
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- The prize must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred, and there is no cash alternative.