26 Upper Mall
020 8741 3735
020 8748 5207
Kelmscott House was William Morris's home from 1878-96 and is close to the premises of his Kelmscott Press, founded in 1890.
Historic house or home
The basement and coach house, which serve as headquarters for the William Morris Society, are open to the public on Thursdays and Saturday from 2-5pm, or by prior arrangement. The entrance is down the steps leading from the driveway.
Kelmscott House itself is a private house and not open to the public.