Public Service Broadcasting will play three gigs at the RAF Museum in London for Museums at Night 2014 – we have two pairs of tickets for Friday night to give away
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED. WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED ON MONDAY MAY 12.
© Courtesy RAF Museum
Fresh from a US tour of their critically-acclaimed debut album, INFORM - EDUCATE - ENTERTAIN, electro-rock duo Public Service Broadcasting will play three sold-out gigs at this year's Museums at Night festival in May. We've got two pairs of tickets to give away.
You'll be able to see their intimate live show at the RAF Museum in north London on the second night of their residency, on Friday May 15 2014.
A retro party in the magnificent main hall will also feature sounds from the 1940s to the 1960s, serenading cabaret singers, plane-knitting within a wartime living room, a silent disco and giant games of Snakes and Ladders.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is not open to employees of Culture24 or their families.
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK
- All entrants must include contact details or their entry will be discarded
- All contact details will be deleted after the competition.
- The winner will be informed on Monday May 12th
- The winner will be drawn at random, decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Culture24 do not take responsibility for any lost or late entries
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary
- The prize must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred, and there is no cash alternative