Blandford Fashion Museum
Lime Tree House
Lime Tree House was opened to the public as a home for the fashion collection in 1995. This beautiful Georgian house was was built by John and William Bastard after the great fire of Blandford in 1731.
The Fashion Museum was awarded full registered museum status in 2001, conservation and dating of costumes is of the utmost importance and archives are kept up to date . The Museum is managed entirely by voluntary staff and as the years have progressed it has gained a reputation for its beautiful exhibits and friendly atmosphere.
Additional attractions include a resources room, for use by students studying fashion and textiles. In addition there are suitcases containing items of costume and accessories which can be hired by schools.
Museum, Heritage site
Last Admission half an hour before closing