COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
© The Mainstone Press
To celebrate The Fry Art Gallery’s popular Ravilious in Essex exhibition we have a fantastic competition for Culture24 readers, Facebook and Twitter followers.
Three sets of the trilogy Ravilious in Pictures (total rrp £75) will be given away to three lucky winners courtesy of Mainstone Press.
The beautifully produced series, which comprises Sussex and the Downs, The War Paintings and A Country Life, celebrates the life and work of Eric Ravilious (1903-42) with lavish illustrations and accompanying essays by James Russell.
To go into the hat and be in with a chance of winning one of these stunning sets, simply answer the following question:
What was the name of the Ravilious family house in Castle Hedingham? (Hint: You can find the answer in our preview of the exhibition).
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Thursday, June 23 with 'Ravilious competition' in the subject box. Three lucky entrants will be drawn at random and will each win the trio of books.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is not open to employees of Culture24 or The Mainstone Press or their families.
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK.
- All entrants must include contact details or their entry will be discarded. All contact details will be deleted after the competition.
- Winners will be informed on Friday, June 25.
- Winners will be drawn at random, decisions are final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Culture24 and Mainstone Press do not take responsibility for any lost or late entries.
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary.
- The prize must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred, and there is no cash alternative.