COMPETITION NOW CLOSED COMPETITION NOW CLOSED COMPETITION NOW CLOSED COMPETITION NOW CLOSED COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
To tie in with The Hayward Gallery’s current exhibition Someday all the Adults Will Die – Punk Graphics 1971-1984 we have a beautiful signed copy of Punk an Aesthetic to give away courtesy of publishers Rizzoli.
To grab a copy of this definitive visual narrative signed by Savage and Kugelgerg simply answer this question:
Who was the creator of Sniffin’ Glue fanzine?
Email your answer, with Punk in the subject line, not forgetting to include your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll pick a lucky winner out of the hat and send it out. Competition closes Friday October 19 2012.
Find out more about the book on the Rizzoli website
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is not open to employees of Culture24, Rizzoli, The Hayward Gallery or their families
- Entrants must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK
- All entrants must include contact details or their entry will be discarded. All contact details will be deleted after the competition
- Winner will be informed on Friday, October 19 2012
- Winner will be drawn at random, decisions are final and correspondence will not be entered into
- Culture24 and Rizzoli do not take responsibility for any lost or late entries
- This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary
- The prize must be taken as stated, cannot be deferred, and there is no cash alternative