Just a mile from Torquay seafront, historic Cockington Court is nestled within 460 acres of country park and is home to a growing number of skilled craftsmen – watch them as they work and perhaps indulge in a spot of retail therapy in their studios. Thanks to new funding, additional craft studios and a new gallery will be in place in the coming months.
* Historic church (c1069) and manor house
* Craft centre and demonstrations
* Ornamental lakes, woodlands and formal gardens
* Tea Rooms
* Kids play area
* Horse drawn carriage rides
* Cockington Village (Doomsday Book)
Historic house or home, Garden, parklands or rural site
October - March: 10am-4pm
April - September: 10am-5pm
(Please note studio opening times may vary please call the maker or Cockington Court prior to your visit).
01803 607 230