Royal Crown Derby Museum
194 Osmaston Road
Royal Crown Derby houses the most comprehensive collection of Derby Porcelain to be seen anywhere in the world. It includes pieces from all three of the factories in our history. First, the Nottingham Road factory, which operated from about 1750 to 1848, then the King Street factory which arose out of the closure of Nottingham Road and lasted until 1935, and third, the present factory on Osmaston Road which began operations in 1878 and continues to prosper today.