Southwest Corner of Southwark Park
020 7237 1230
Dilston Grove is the former Clare College Mission Church on the Southwest corner of Southwark Park and is Grade II listed. Designed by architects Sir John Simpson and Maxwell Ayrton, it was built in 1911 and is one of the earliest examples of poured concrete construction.
Today, Dilston Grove represents London's only large-scale raw space regularly available to artists.
Architecture centre, Gallery, Heritage site
During an Exhibition:
April - September - 12am - 6pm
October - March - 11am - 4pm
Wed - Sun
Access: Dilston Grove provides good physical access.
BETWEEN THOUGHT AND SPACE
- 8 May — 7 June 2015
Miraj Ahmed | Isha Bøhling | Kelly Chorpening | Pierre D'Avoine | Shin Egashira | Matt Franks | Issam Kourbaj | Jeffrey T Y Lee | Theo Lorenz | Ian Monroe | Foster Spragge | Tony Thatcher and Research Associate: Sophie Read
- Any age