The Lea Valley Experience Museum Project
10 South Access Road
0208 531 2897
The Lea Valley Experience Museum Project will be an enhancement of the existing museum. The concept of the museum is based around the industrial transport achievements of the Lea Valley Corridor since the 1800s, and the coming of the railways to the valley.
See special events program.
Details available shortly.
We currently have a collection of many types of artefacts both large and small.
1897 Marshall Steam Engines.
A.E.C. Buses and Others.
Railway and Underground Vehicles.
Over 1500 local artefacts including many local railway and transport signs.
Aviation, Industry, Land Transport, Maritime, Science and Technology, Social History, Toys and Hobbies
Key artists and exhibits
- Our unique Marshall C Class Grade II listed steam engines.
- Two thirds scale model of a 1910 B Type Omnibus.
- Proto Type APT Tilt Train.( Hastings).
- Dennis London's Burning Fire Engine.
- Half scale model of V1 flying bomb.