St Mary's Church
St Mary's Church, Pilleth
A broad much buttressed 13th or 14th century tower with a holy well beside it. Extending down from the tower is a single-cell nave restored in 1911, some of the windows are medieval, but the roof replaces one destroyed by fire in 1894. The Church registers date from 1771.
The church is open for worship with services usually at 3.00p.m. on the 4th Sunday in the summer months, please check first to avoid disappointment.