Camperdown House

Camperdown House
Camperdown Country Park
Dundee
DD2 4TF
Scotland

Website

www.camperdownpark.com

Telephone

General Enquiries

01382 432084

All information is drawn from or provided by the venues themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.

A neo-classical house built in 1828 and designed by the architect William Burn. It was named after the Battle of Camperdown, where Admiral Adam Duncan triumphed over the Dutch fleet in 1797. The Duncan family used a pension granted by a grateful British government, to build this magnificent house.

Venue Type:

Historic house or home

Opening hours

Wed - Sun: 12.00-16.00

Closed: Mon - Tues

Admission charges

Free

Collection details

Architecture, Weapons and War

advertisement